Aller au contenu
- Distinguish, in wine growing countries for all exams at least 2 levels about vine pruning skills: beginner and confirmed pruner (pruner and advanced vine pruner).
- Develop a common concept concerning the work of a vine-pruning job well done, to result in common tests interchangeable with certification schemes in each country.
- Stimulate the cooperation about a partial exam or acknowledgement of certified vine-pruners
- Encourage the cooperation on a learning ECVET Unit vine-pruning for beginner and certified pruners.
- Allow European mobility of students, pupils, apprentices and trainees in vocational training engaged in training including a vine pruning session.
- Promote an innovate formation with the European network of Wine High Schools.